Get in touch

Use this form to contact PARA for any reason – information, advice, request for help, offer of service, concern or complaint. We have created downloadable information sheets to help you deal with some common issues – noise complaints, unlawful construction, Committee of Adjustment applications and opposition. You can also email us directly at

The City of Toronto website and 311 make it easy for residents to bring their concerns to the attention of city staff and the councillor’s office.

Concerned about zoning variances and the Committee of Adjustment? Check out our newly released Guide to Navigating the Committee of Adjustment Process.

In the case of noise complaints, construction and renovation concerns, vandalism or other neighbourhood issues, PARA appreciates being advised of your concern and the date on which you contacted the city. This allows us to track issues in our neighbourhood and be effective advocates for our residents.

Contact Us